Hydroxyl Magnetic Beads
Silica Magnetic Beads(-OH)
UIV Chem Hydroxy Magnetic Beads ·Process complete within 2 hrs ·Cost effective ·No centrifuge required
Hydroxyl Magnetic Beads are superparamagnetic beads with silanol groups on the surface thus can quickly isolate nucleic acid under the condition of high salt and low pH in the solution by hydrophobic interaction, hydrogen-bond and electrostatic interaction with proteins and other contents in biological samples. The beads are safe and easy to operate, especially suitable for automated and high-throughput applications.
- Extraction of viral DNA/RNA
- Extraction of genomic DNA from blood, tissue, bacteria, plant
• Purification of PCR fragments
|Product model||UIV ChemMag OH-500||UIV Chem Mag OH-1000||UIV Chem Magrose OH|
|Type of Magnetization||Superparamagnetic||Superparamagnetic||Superparamagnetic|
|saturation magnetizations||40~60 emu/g||30~50 emu/g||30~50 emu/g|
|Application||nucleic acids isolation and purification|
|*Hydrodynamic diameter detected by Malvern Nano-S|
- Excellent nucleic acid binding capacity( greater to 20ug DNA/mg Beads) to ensure the extraction effect.
- Superparamagnetic and high magnetic response(Saturation magnetization is g reater than 40emu/g ), saving operation time.
- Good dispersion and resuspend, suitable for automated instrument of nucleic acid workstation
- OLED Material
- Precious Metal Catalyst
- Nano Material
- OLED Light